The Club has been founded at the beginning of the 60s, the same time as the Euratom research centre, now the Joint Research Centre (JRC), when the original members, wives of the first Commission employees in Ispra, started to meet and organise a club to socialize and integrate.
Its registered office is in the C.C.R. of Ispra, Via Esperia, c/o Club House.
The Club was founded to promote integration and to foster social contact of members of different nationalities, cultures and languages.
To this end, the Club develops a range of activities, both cultural and recreational, to provide opportunities for contact and integration.
The Club's activities are in no way influenced by politics, religion or race.
The Club organises:
- Language courses
- Cultural and social meetings
- Conferences, Presentations, Seminars
- Trips and excursions to places of historical-cultural interest, exhibitions, etc.
- Theater, Concerts, Musicals, etc.
- Cultural and recreational activities for adults and children
New ideas for courses of any kind are also welcome!
Following the decisions approved during the Ordinary Meeting, the composition of the Executive Committee is now as follows:
|Adele Di Donato
Ana Marin Canet
Enrolment at the Club Europeo Ispra APSTo become member of the Club Europeo Ispra yuo have to create an account on the web site before
Subscription to Club Europeo Ispra APS only online
1. Registration to the site
An email will be sent to you to "Activate your account". You are now the "account holder".
You can add your family members (partner and children) to your account.
You must read and carefully fill in which category you belong to:
Internal J.R.C.: Statutory staff (officials, temporary agents, contractual agents) and non-statutory staff (grant holders, trainees, visiting scientists and seconded national experts) of the European Commission working at the JRC Ispra, their spouses and children; Staff Retired from the European Commission, their spouses and children. Statutory and non-statutory staff of the European Commission working at the JRC Ispra, their spouses and children; staff retired from the European Commission, their spouses and children. Staff of the European Commission working at the European School of Varese.
External J.R.C.: Personnel with contracts not attributable to the European Commission who operate on the Ispra JRC site.
External: All those not mentioned above.
2. Subscription to the Club Europeo
You can request registration: yours, a family member (partner and children) or all at the CLUB EUROPEO ISPRA.
Complete the online form for you and/or your family. All the required fields in the online form must be completed.
The entry of incorrect data results in the refusal of the request.
3. Payment for the Subscription
You can proceed to payment by following the instructions only after receiving the confirmation email.
You will receive the Membership Card directly by email.
For the 2023-2024 social year registrations can be made starting with:
· September 1st, 2023 only online and by bank transfer following all the instructions that will be indicated in the emails. Do not forget to send the completed and signed registration form and a copy of the bank transfer by email: email@example.com
Membership renewals can be done only until the end of the year (15th December), after this date any application will be considered as a new enrolment.For new external members (linked to the JRC or to the European School) who will apply for the club online there will be a waiting list, respecting the COPAS regulations.
Members must pay the annual membership fee agreed by the Management Committee.
The membership card is regarded as proof of payment of the annual membership fee and permits the member to take part in all Club activities.
The club's activies follow the European School Varese Calendar.
Members of the Club share, accept and follow the rules established in the Statute and the Regulations.
It's recommended that members carry always their membership card during all activities.
In Collaboration with The European School Varese
Club Europeo Ispra:
Via Esperia, c/o Club House CCR
21027 - Ispra (Varese)
Open for public:
Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
(open according to the European School of Varese calendar)
+39 0332 785804
+39 335 6611627
- Courses are open only to Club members. The membership fee cannot be reimbursed.
- To attend language courses, you must subscribe to the language courses online.
- We will fix a maximum number of students for each course, if the course reaches the maximum number of students permitted, you will be put on a waiting list.
- With the enrolment everyone will have the opportunity to attend at most 3 courses, or to be on a waiting list if the preferred course is over-subscribed. You can see the list of the courses in your personal area under the Subscription to annual courses tab. You are kindly asked to sign up for the chosen courses.
- Language courses take place in the Club House, from October to June and follow the Calendar of the European School in Varese. Teachers will inform their students of any changes to their classes.
- Timetables and all information about the courses (start of lessons, changes time, classroom or other) can be found in the office, on the website and on the course board, outside our office on the left.
- The annual fee is: € 25,00 INTERNAL - € 50,00 EXTERNAL
- The Club organises courses for kids between ages 8 to 14 during the short days of the European School.
- All the kids attending the courses need to be members of the Club.
- The courses will take place at the Club House, from September to June, follow the Calendar of the European School in Varese.
Every teacher will communicate directly to the members regarding possible variations to the schedule.
- Timetables and all information about the courses (start of lessons, changes time, classroom or other) can be found in the office, on the website and on the club board, outside our office on the right.
* For the children coming by bus from the European School in Varese you have to prepare a written delegation to Servizio Trasporti della SEV
If the children are not collected by one of their parents, make a written empowerment to the Ispra European Club.
** In order to avoid long queues and to respect the timetable the children will receive a meal at the Club House Restaurant, at a price of € 5,00
Information and Registration: www.clubeuropeo.it
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Club organises multiple courses that will be announced through our news.
- Only members of the Club will be able to attend the courses and activities.
- The request for membership to courses and activities needs to be done in the office or as indicated in the website.
- Courses and activities will take place in the Club House, from October to June and follow the Calendar of the European School in Varese.
Teachers will inform their students of any changes to their classes.
- Timetables and all information about the courses (start of lessons, changes time, classroom or other) can be found in the office, on the website and on the Club board, outside our office on the right.
For information: email@example.com